Oolite Bulletins

For information and discussion about Oolite.
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am 
Offline
Commodore
Commodore
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: [p]laying [h]ard and [k]icking [b]utt somewhere in G7...
I've just tried to upload an updated OXZ to the Wiki, but I'm getting this error:
Quote:
File extension ".oxz" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (application/zip).
Any ideas, anyone? Anyone else seeing this issue, or is it just me?

_________________
My OXP's


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 1862
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (mainly industrial, feudal, TL12)
Quote:
I've just tried to upload an updated OXZ to the Wiki, but I'm getting this error:
Quote:
File extension ".oxz" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (application/zip).
Any ideas, anyone? Anyone else seeing this issue, or is it just me?
Winston informed me yesterday that he is in the middle of updating the MediaWiki, it could take another day or two until everything is back to normal. But thanks for the report, I’ll let him know.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 am 
Offline
Dangerous
Dangerous

Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Posts: 67
Similar problems when I try to insert an image, error message is:

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.

Asp Mark II Slayer (image) - link works

[img]https://app.box.com/s/ron1v0e28izhcmzus6f7f676hu33azar[/img] - image include not

418 x 347 with 105 KB seems not much to me

_________________
Trying to survive behind the controls of a Caduceus Psi XT in Alpha test :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 1862
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (mainly industrial, feudal, TL12)
Quote:
Similar problems when I try to insert an image, error message is:

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.

Asp Mark II Slayer (image) - link works

[img]https://app.box.com/s/ron1v0e28izhcmzus6f7f676hu33azar[/img] - image include not

418 x 347 with 105 KB seems not much to me
Not sure that this is related, it might have to do with the way box.com works. Better upload the image to the wiki, this also makes sure that it will not go blank should you decide to abandon box.com, or if box.com decides to change their business.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 am 
Offline
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 1862
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (mainly industrial, feudal, TL12)
OXZ Uploading should work again now, Winston just confirmed.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
Dangerous
Dangerous

Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Posts: 67
Quote:
Not sure that this is related, it might have to do with the way box.com works. Better upload the image to the wiki, this also makes sure that it will not go blank should you decide to abandon box.com, or if box.com decides to change their business.
Same error message from wiki, I will try again tomorrow morning, today too much beer already :roll:

_________________
Trying to survive behind the controls of a Caduceus Psi XT in Alpha test :lol:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited