Xenon HUD

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

phkb
Commodore
Commodore
Location: [p]laying [h]ard and [k]icking [b]utt somewhere in G7...

Re: Xenon HUD

Post by phkb » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:46 am

Version 3.4 is now available. In this version:
  • Added "Simplified crosshairs" switch (available via Library Config), which turns off the circular brackets around the crosshairs.
  • Mini crosshairs (used when crosshairs are off in red/yellow status) were not reappearing after a witchspace jump.
  • Temperature change from low to medium was showing the temp bar even when crosshairs were off.
  • Incorrect default crosshair image selected for unrecognised lasers when amber mode is on.
  • Switched crosshair list to a dictionary for performance improvements.
  • Scanner ultra zoom and non-linear settings were being overridden by HUD Selector in a new game.

phkb
Commodore
Commodore

Post by phkb » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:06 am

Version 3.5 3.6 has been released, which corrects some problems with the temperature bar.

kcallis
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by kcallis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:56 am

I have been enjoying the Xenon HUD for awhile, but there is one issue that is causing problems (well maybe not so much a problem as an annoyance!). Only two MFD's show up, and I thought that the default would be 7 screens. Is there something that I need to configure on the F4 screen when docked?

phkb
Commodore
Commodore

Post by phkb » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:00 am

You can select and adjust what MFD's are displayed during flight - ":" to select a new MFD slot, then ";" to cycle your available MFD options. To do all this when docked requires Norby's HUD Selector to be installed.

kcallis
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by kcallis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:19 am

phkb wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:00 am
You can select and adjust what MFD's are displayed during flight - ":" to select a new MFD slot, then ";" to cycle your available MFD options. To do all this when docked requires Norby's HUD Selector to be installed.
Thanks for educating me on how to switch... But the problem still is that I only have two MDF slot showing...

phkb
Commodore
Commodore

Post by phkb » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:29 am

Before I get too deep into this, how many HUD’s do you have installed? And do you have the same issue if only Xenon HUD is installed?