- Quaestor and Guard are now variants of the Viper from the core game.
- Censor and Enforcer are now variants of the Viper Interceptor from the core game.
- Lictor is now a variant of the Viper Pursuit from the core game.
- Prison ship is now a variant of the Anaconda from the core game.
- The Freighter and Tanker are now variants of the "Griff Freighter", found in his stalled "Busy Ports" OXP.
While I could have easily chosen to grab a Boa or a BCC for the tanker and freighter, I decided it would be beneficial to have something unusual and different for players to experience. The one quite notable feature of this "Griff Freighter" is that it is too big to dock - in the original Busy Ports OXP, I think Griff's intention was to have these small "Loader" units travel backwards and forwards from the ship to the station loading and/or unloading them. I've kept the model, config and AI for these loaders, but they aren't activated at the moment. Personally, I think just having these tankers and freighters on the spacelanes is enough, but if someone is interested in making the loaders come alive, please feel free to play around and let me know what you achieve.
Anyway, without further ado, here's some download links: Dictators v2.2 (OXZ) or Dictators v2.2 (OXP). Should there be no major issues with the release I'll get the OXZ onto the download manager.
Let me know what you think of my ship swap-out choices, and if you think another ship should be used instead.