To the above changes, I would like to add:
- Fix for the showShipModel not showing the ship model bug.
- Fix for the rotate cargo displaying "Food"+garbage numbers bug.
To use the -verify-oxp (--verify-oxp also works):
1. Start a console command window (Start->Run... and type cmd in the input box).
2. Use the cd command to go to the folder where Oolite is installed. Let's say for example that you installed it in C:\Oolite. So you need to type
3. Assuming you want to test Assassins.oxp, which lives in C:\Oolite\Addons, type at the command prompt:
RunOolite -verify-oxp Addons/Assassins.oxp
The game will start and exit almost immediately. Don't panic, that's what it is supposed to do. Go look at your stderr.txt now. You will see all the verification messages for Assassins.oxp. And that's it!
Note: After running the OXP verifier, you will notice that Oolite does not print the class name it is logging in subsequent runs (Ahruman, is there a reason for this?). To reset it so that it logs with the full class names again, open the file <installation folder>/oolite.app/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults and find the line that reads
"logging-show-class" = <*BN>;
Change this to
"logging-show-class" = <*BY>;
and that should do it.